Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Benoit Pioulard



This music is that picture. It's a grainy home video from a summer holiday your grandfather had when he was 8. It's eerie. Spectral. It's an empty cruise ship floating around the ocean. It sounds like the lament of a ghost; wandering through the walls of your house, jumbling all the note making objects he can find, knowing it's too late and that's the problem. It's amazing.

Benoit Pioulard - Palimend [MP3]
Benoit Pioulard - Ext. Leslie Park [MP3]

If these don't grab you immediately give it time. Listen. You can't always disko. And it's not often we make any sense and I appologise for it. The making sense part. Not for not making sense. Not really.

MySpace: Here
WebSite: Here

Links

Review - I couldn't understand a word, maybe you can. I'm so stupid. I hate myself and now I'm going to go eat some cake. Maybe go and strike a homeless person.

Interview I
Interview II

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home