Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Fujiya & Miyagi


Owing to the fact that we live in Africa (el terra del changos y léones), coupled with some pretty lucrative Telecommunication Monopolising, a sudden lack of an Internet connection will cause today's Guest List to be a little late.

If you're reading this saying: "But if I'm reading this howcome he can post this and not the guest list which is what he is said he couldn't do because of a lack of an internet connection?" You're an idiot. Your grammar and spelling sucks, and if you can't figure out why then how could I know? Cry me a fucking river.

So here is my cop-out back up post - what I'm listening to right now. Clever!


Fujiya & Miyagi are really Japanese, they really need new shoes, understand skeletal structure and believe photocopiers can haunt. They are also awesome. Think Hot Chip lite. Think can white Brits juxtapose funky and funny and not seem insincere? Yes! Think where was I when these guys first received notice 6 months ago.

Fujiya & Miyagi - Collar Bone [MP3]
Fujiya & Miyagi - Photocopier [MP3]

MySpace: Here
WebSite: Here

Links:

Review
Interview

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home